- Grants Round 14 ran from June 8-23, 2022
- $4.9M will be distributed to public goods as part of the round, of which $3.2M came from the combined matching pools and $1.7M was contributed by the community.
- Record-breaking community participation with over 44,000 contributors making just shy of 600,000 contributions to over 1,250 grants
- Nouns DAO and Gitcoin entered a creative partnership to support public goods in December 2021. Nouns DAO was the biggest matching partner in...
The event is kicking off on June 8th and running through June 23rd at...
- Grants Round 13 (GR13) ran from March 9-24, 2022
- Over $4.6M will be distributed to public goods as part of the round, of which $3.2M came from the combined...
Gitcoin’s biggest quarterly event is kicking off on March 9th and running through March 24th, 2022. In this post, you’ll find everything you need to know to participate in Grants Round 13.
- Tally Ho will create a DAO proposal to commit 2.5% of total token supply to a Gitcoin Aqueduct, splitting the allocation evenly between funding general public goods and building the Tally Ho ecosystem
2021 in Summary
As we begin 2022, we wanted to take a few moments to highlight the progress we’ve made towards our mission growing and sustaining public goods in the past year.
Polygon, a leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development, is excited to partner with Gitcoin as part of Grants Round 12 (GR12). Gitcoin’s...
- Polygon commits $1 million for Public Goods, including $200,000 for upcoming Grants Round 12
- Gitcoin now supporting grants check out with Polygon
Gitcoin and Polygon...